This is a minor feature release of Aleph One, which includes Windows improvements and support for the Unimap 2 format. It is network compatible with Aleph One 0.20.x
- Recognize PICT resources stored in M2-Win95 format (completes Unimap 2 support)
- AlephOne.exe now requires a Pentium-class processor. Windows 2000 or higher is recommended.
- Applied SDL patches from Tim Angus (from ioquake3) to allow DirectInput mouse control while OpenGL is active. If you have trouble with Vista, disable the "DirectDraw / DirectInput" option.
- Added window manager icons in Linux and Windows
- Added support for #STATIC terminal groups